Retirement Plan Virtual Meeting Focuses on Plan Sponsor Communications and Account Distribution Questions from Participants
Retirement Plan Virtual Town Hall Meetings are on the rise at 401kTV and The Plan Sponsor University (TPSU). During the Retirement Plan Virtual Town Hall Meeting on Friday, March 20, 2020, The Plan Sponsor University coordinated three leading retirement industry professionals as Panelists, with just under 400 retirement plan sponsors and plan fiduciaries for a one-hour Virtual Town Hall Meeting. The esteemed Panel consisting of Daniel Bryant of Hub International, Kameron Jones of NFP Retirement and Chris Thixton of Pension Consultants – firms represent approximately $290 Billion-dollars of retirement plan assets under influence.
Fred Barstein, TPSU Founder and CEO, introduced the program which was designed to help retirement plan sponsors and plan fiduciaries through these turbulent times.
Tom Foster of The Retirement Advisor University (TRAU), served as the Moderator of the Virtual Town Hall Meeting. Tom worked through a number of timely and pertinent topics during the Retirement Plan Virtual Town Hall Meeting.
Plan Sponsors received direction from the panel on:
- How to communicate with plan participants during difficult times;
- How to accommodate a plan participant distribution request;
- The different strategies and needs of plan participants based up age and demographics – Baby Boomers, Gen Y, Gen X and Millennials; and
- Plan Sponsor Funding Requirements.
The Next TPSU Virtual Town Hall Meeting
The next TPSU Virtual Town Hall Meeting – is scheduled for later this week, and the topics will include pending regulatory and legislative actions that are planned for plan sponsors and plan participants.
The next TPSU Virtual Town Hall Meeting is scheduled for Fri, Mar 27, 2020 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Latest posts by Fred Barstein (see all)
- Legislative Stimulus Package Passes During TPSU Virtual Town Hall Meeting - March 30, 2020
- Adult Learning is Changing, and TRAU & TPSU are Ready - March 25, 2020
- Retirement Plan Virtual Meeting Focuses on Plan Sponsor Communications - March 23, 2020