Personal Information – Collection and Use
401kTV respects your privacy. In general, you can visit 401kTV.com without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. There are times when we may need information from you, such as your name, mailing address or e-mail address. You will be asked to supply that information voluntarily. Some examples of when we may need information are if you choose to use the Subscription features or to contact us about our website or services. We will not sell your personal information to or share it with any other company or third party agency, except as permitted by law. We disclose such nonpublic personal information about you only to those employees or content providers who have a need to know. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information. This includes using encryption technology for credit card data used in e-commerce transactions. When 401kTV receives information about your session or about you, we may use it for research, regulatory purposes, or to improve our site. In general, on 401kTV.com , IP addresses (the internet address of a computer) are logged to track a user’s session while the user remains anonymous. This data is analyzed for certain trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there, among other possible uses.
Changes to Terms and Conditions of Use.
401kTV reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time and users are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use upon publication on our website. Any changed Terms and Conditions of Use will apply only to nonpublic personal information you give to us or confirm to us (including by entering into a transaction with us) after the effective date of the change. Accordingly, we recommend that you review our Terms and Conditions of Use before giving or confirming to us any nonpublic personal information.
Disclosures on Display Advertising, Remarketing and Analytics Through Google
- 401kTV has implemented based Google Analytics features on Display Advertising including Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- To opt out of analytics tracking use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
- 401kTV uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites across the Internet.
- 401kTV and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to 401kTV.
- 401kTV and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to 401kTV.
- How 401kTV uses data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) for optimization of content and advertising with Google Analytics.