Companies sponsoring a defined contribution (DC) plan like a 401k or 403b struggle with employee communication either to get them to participate or with simple, often required, messages. People are overloaded with emails and, though critically important, messages about their retirement plan are often overlooked – unless the message is delivered by video. Welcome to 401kTV Studios.
Leveraging the technical and domain expertise of 401kTV, The Plan Sponsor University (TPSU) and The Retirement Advisor University (TRAU), 401kTV Studios helps plan sponsors and their advisors create and deliver critical communications about their retirement plan whether it’s the annual notice requirements, changes to the plan like auto-escalation or simple educational messages about target date funds. It can be as simple as helping employees prepare for one-on-one meetings with suggestions that they come with their user name and password which can take up half the meeting.
- One-third of all online activity is spent watching video.
- 59% of all executives would rather watch video that receive text.
- 90% of people indicate that video is helpful in their decision making process.
- There’s a 200-300% increase in click-throughs when video is embedded in emails.
So if you’re having trouble engaging or even reaching your employees about their retirement plan, perhaps the problem is the medium, not the message.
Getting started is easy. Just contact 401kTV Studios or have your advisor contact us and a producer will call to set up a private interview. Best of all, we will come to you and tape your 5 minute messages at your offices or a studio in your area. The cost is a $2500 set-up fee plus $2500/video which includes scripting, taping, editing and serving your message to your participants, much or all of which may be covered in your DC plan communication budget
Contact us at studios@401kTV.com or call 855-755-401k x150. And check out sample videos at 401kTVSudios.com under “Gallery”.
Latest posts by Fred Barstein (see all)
- Clever Ways to Engage Senior Management in your 401k Plan - June 4, 2018
- 401k Loans: Can Redesign Help? - April 23, 2018
- New Financial Wellness Program Has 401k Plan Sponsor “Ecstatic” - April 2, 2018