Since searching for a 401(k) service provider is not an annual event, the task of sending out a Request for Proposal remains a laborious time consuming process which causes plan fiduciaries and plan trustees to pause, ponder, and procrastinate.
- What should I ask?
- Who should I send it to?
- Have I provided sufficient background on our company plan?
- Who did I fail to invite to bid?
- What did I forget to ask?
Do you find yourself saying…
- The 401(k) Industry and players seem to change each time we look.
- What used to be important – is no longer relevant.
- This industry has changed so much – I do not even know where to begin?
Let the ePADD Electronic Request for Proposal service Powered by InHub be the solution that brings comfort and confidence to you and your retirement committee!