Retirement Plan Virtual Town Hall Meeting for Plan Sponsors and Fiduciaries
Retirement Plan Virtual Town Hall Meetings are on the calendar again this week at 401kTV and The Plan Sponsor University (TPSU). The Retirement Plan Virtual Town Hall Meeting this Friday, April 3, 2020, at 1PM EST, will host:
- John Doyle, Senior Retirement Strategist at Capital Group | American Funds;
- Kimberly Prescott, Kimberly Prescott, Founder and President of Prescott HR; and
- Joe Brummel, Managing Director at Strategic Retirement.
The Plan Sponsor University has built a reputation through the weekly delivery of timely and pertinent content to and for retirement plan fiduciaries (HR professionals, CFOs, Retirement Plan Committee members). This week’s speakers have been selected to address topics and questions that were asked during last week’s TPSU Virtual Town Hall Meeting. This one-hour Virtual Town Hall Meeting and our premier speakers will be moderated by Tom Foster of The Retirement Advisor University.
Fred Barstein, TPSU Founder and CEO, introduced the TPSU Virtual Town Hall series last month to help retirement plan sponsors and plan fiduciaries through these turbulent times.
Plan Sponsors received direction from the panel on:
- The different opportunities afforded by the Stimulus Package;
- Communication with plan participants during difficult times;
- Accommodating a request for a plan participant distribution; and
- Plan funding flexibility.
The Next TPSU Virtual Town Hall Meeting
The next TPSU Virtual Town Hall Meeting is scheduled for Fri, April 3, 2020 from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Latest posts by Steff Chalk (see all)
- Women’s Financial Security Requires Employer Support - April 12, 2021
- Are ESG Funds Faring Favorably for Retirement Plans? - April 6, 2021
- Managed Accounts and Financial Wellness Work Better Together - April 1, 2021