Legislative Stimulus Package Passes During TPSU Virtual Town Hall Meeting
last week. Over 1,300 plan sponsors and plan fiduciaries joined The Plan Sponsor University for the TPSU Virtual Town Hall Meeting on Friday, March 27, 2020 to hear the insight of: Chris Gaston of the Law Firm Davis-Harman, Michael Hadley of the Law Firm Davis-Harman, Glenn Spencer, US Chamber of Commerce and Peg Knox of DCIIA.
The Plan Sponsor University, (TPSU), the Defined Contribution Institutional Investment Association (DCIIA) and the Society of Professional Asset Managers and Record Keepers (SPARK) coordinated the speakers and the program which was moderated by Tom Foster of The Retirement Advisor University.
The Panelists addressed:
- Potential changes in investment strategies as the result of the ongoing crisis;
- The overall impact of the Pandemic;
- What do Plan sponsors need to be aware of if their Plan does not provide for Loans or Withdrawals?
- How are workers and employees dealing with the remote workforce; and
- Provisions of The CARE Act (which provides relief to American workers.
Tom Foster of The Retirement Advisor University (TRAU), served as the Moderator of the Virtual Town Hall Meeting. Tom worked through a number of timely and pertinent topics during the Retirement Plan Virtual Town Hall Meeting.
The Next TPSU Virtual Town Hall Meeting
The next TPSU Virtual Town Hall Meeting – is scheduled for later this week, on Friday, April 3, 2020 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT. Topics this coming Friday will be around Association Support, How Advisors work with Plan Sponsors and the Associations and what to look for when working with a lean staff.
Latest posts by Fred Barstein (see all)
- Legislative Stimulus Package Passes During TPSU Virtual Town Hall Meeting - March 30, 2020
- Adult Learning is Changing, and TRAU & TPSU are Ready - March 25, 2020
- Retirement Plan Virtual Meeting Focuses on Plan Sponsor Communications - March 23, 2020